Truffle Cream Sauce
Safe to say that this is the kind of sauce you will NEVER go wrong with. Cream + Truffle + Pasta = a real dream.
- 1 kg Pasta
- As needed Water
- As needed Oil olive/pomace
- 750 g Cream all purpose
- 174 g Butter unsalted
- 30 g Cheese Parmesan, grated
- 100 g Truffle paste
- 200 g Onion white, finely chopped
- 45 g Garlic finely chopped
- 20 g Parsley coarsley chopped
- As needed Salt & pepper
- In a stock pot, fill it with water, add salt and oil and bring to a boil. Once achieved, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain the liquid and set about a cup aside for later. Toss in butter.
- In a sauce pan, add the butter and saute the onion and garlic until tender and translucent.
- Add the cream and stir continuously.
- Add the truffle paste gradually as you don't want the flavour of the truffle to be too overpowering.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Taste the sauce. If you are happy with its flavour, get a sieve or a strainer and pass the sauce through it as we don't want solids in it. Our goal is to have a smooth, silky and creamy sauce
- Twirl a good amount of pasta in a bowl, add the sauce and garnish with parsley. Serve when ready!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!