As an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
One of the first pintxos to ever be created and introduced in San Sebastián, Spain. Don't be fooled by its simplicity because it's a total flavour bomb! This one is definitely a classic that is easy to execute.
- 10 pcs Anchovy fillets canned
- 10 pcs Olives green pitted and whole
- 10 pcs Guindillas Spanish green pickled peppers, halved
- As needed Oil extra virgin
- As needed Pimentón powder dulce
- 10 pcs Toothpicks/skewers
- Arrange your components in different bowls to make it more organised.
- Get 1 toothpick or skewer and start with one half of the guindilla pepper.
- Next component to put is a whole anchovy fillet, but only half of it as we are going to roll it around the next component.
- Slip a whole green olive, then enclose with the other half of the anchovy fillet.
- Add the other half of the guindilla pepper.
- Arrange Gildas on a plate or a terracotta bowl/cazuela, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lightly dust with pimentón powder for some extra flavour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!