Egg is referred as a reference protein food. Parotta is the authentic north Indian recipe that will be based on different main ingredients and named after it. Egg parotta is one among them and can be considered a balanced diet. It can be considered a good choice for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner. It’s a nutritionally wholesome food and an extremely rich source of good quality protein, vitamins, and minerals. Egg parotta can be good food for children as they love it and it will help in supplementing the nutritional requirements. It can be eaten as it is or in combination with some ketchup or chutneys as per individual taste.
- Wooden spatula
- chopping board
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 2 pcs Egg
- 1 pcs Onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pc Tomato
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsp oil
- Take whole wheat flour in a bowl, put a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly by adding little water. knead it into a soft dougha and smear little oil on the outer surface and elave it for 30 imnutes in a closed container.
- Roll the dough into small balls and amke parotta by continuous folding and rolling
- Take a bowl and break two eggs into it and add chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves, black pepper powder, red chilli powder and salt. Beat them well.
- Place the parotta on a tava and bake it on one side, flip and then pour hte egg mix on parotta and bake it on the other side too by pouring the egg mmix and remove
- Serve it hot either for braekfast, lucnh, or dinner with your favorite ketchup or chutney
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Gearing to watch a movie or just chill? here’s a good snack for you to have. Try cooking Egg Parotta