As an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Crispy Reuben Spring Rolls with Remoulade sauce
If you are someone who loves Rueben sandwiches, then you are going to love this recipe for crispy Rueben spring rolls with remoulade sauce! These delectable spring rolls have all the same elements that are in a Rueben sandwich and the remoulade sauce is a homemade version of Russian dressing that is usually served with the sandwich. The rolls have a very crispy and crunchy exterior with a hot corned beef and melted cheese center that is to die for. If you are a fan of St. Patrick’s day, then these little finger foods will be great to serve at your next party. They are very easy to make and do not take very long to cook at all. You can make them all ahead of time and just fry them as needed. Serve these bad boys at the next party and you are sure to turn some heads! We hope you enjoy this recipe for crispy Rueben spring rolls with remoulade sauce.
- 1 package of spring roll wrappers
- 1- pound cooked corned beef chopped
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- ½ cup sauerkraut
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- 1 large egg
- Cooking oil
- Corn starch
For the Remoulade:
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Pickle relish
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- In a large bowl, mix together the corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut and seasonings. Mix well until everything is well incorporated. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, crack the egg and whisk with a fork well.
- Place a single spring roll wrapper on a cutting board with the point facing towards you. At the top corner, brush a little egg mixture on the wrapper. Then place ½ cup of the meat and cheese mixture in the middle of the wrapper. Fold both the sides in and start to roll up the wrapper just like a burrito. The egg brushed corner should stick to the roll, concealing everything inside and be left with a roll.
- Place the Rueben rolls in corn starch and coat them well. The corn starch will keep the rolls from sticking together and will make them crispier once they are fried.
- In a small bowl, place in all the ingredients for the remoulade. Mix well until fully incorporated. Transfer the sauce to a small dipping bowl.
- Place some cooking oil in a large pot on the stove and heat to 300 degrees. Once the oil is hot, gently lay the rolls in the hot oil and begin to fry them. Fry the rolls for 3-5 minutes or until they become golden brown. Remove them from the oil and transfer to a paper towel to dry.
- Using a serrated knife or a bread knife, cut the rolls on a diagonal bias. Place the Rueben spring rolls on a plate with the remoulade sauce. Serve and enjoy!
Sodium: 371mgCalcium: 6mgVitamin C: 2mgVitamin A: 53IUSugar: 2gFiber: 1gPotassium: 48mgCholesterol: 3mgCalories: 61kcalTrans Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 5gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 3gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Looking for something easy to prepare that kids love? Try Crispy Reuben Spring Rolls with Remoulade sauce .