<!–googleoff: index–>As an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.<!–googleon: index–>
Chilli parotta is an Indo-Chinese recipe that is usually made with leftover parottas. This recipe is a good idea to utilize the parottas and giving them a new form and unique taste. It is very much famous in India as street food. Here the star ingredient is the parotta and capsicum. The chilly flavor is enhanced by using chilli sauce. It is loved by all age groups and very easy to make.
- Wooden spatula
- chopping board
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 pc Onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pc Tomato
- 1 pc Capsicum
- 2 pc Green chilli
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic past
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powde
- 6 pcs Curry leaves
- 4 tsp Oil – 4 tsp.
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 2 tsp Chilli sauce
- Take whole wheat flour in a bowl, put a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly by adding little water. Knead it into a soft dough and smear little oil on the outer surface and leave it for 30 minutes in a closed container.
- Roll the dough into small balls and make parotta by continuous folding and rolling and bake it on a Tawa.
- Take a frying pan and add little oil to it. Then add diced onion pieces, green chillies, curry leaves, diced capsicum, and ginger garlic paste to it and sauté them to reach golden color.
- Then add pureed tomato, garam masala powder, salt, and coriander powder to it. And cook them for 2 minutes.
- Cut parotta into small pieces. Then add to the frying pan along with chilli and soya sauce and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve it hot as a snack item or a starter.
Sodium: 1385mgCalcium: 54mgVitamin C: 121mgVitamin A: 252IUSugar: 3gFiber: 7gPotassium: 240mgCalories: 225kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 2gProtein: 9gCarbohydrates: 47gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Now you know how to make Chilli Parotta Would you like to try cooking it?