<!–googleoff: index–>As an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.<!–googleon: index–>
Enjoy this Savory Caramelized Pumpkin Side Dish Version.
Easy, Quick, and Healthy yummy side dish that is satisfying with low carbs and gluten-free.
If you like it starchier, you may combine the pumpkin with sweet potatoes.
Topping it with roasted pumpkin seeds can add a crunch to the recipe.
Balsamic Roasted Pumpkin
Enjoy an Easy, Quick & Healthy side dish that can be served Hot as cold for your loved ones. Is it sweet potatoes or pumpkins!
- 500 g Pumpkin peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 branches of Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oven to 180-degrees Celsius up and down
- In a bowl put thepumpkin cut into cubes
- Add the salt,chili flakes, rosemary and the olive oil
- Coat well all thepumpkin’s cubes
- Place cookingpaper on the oven tray and put the pumpkin mixture
- Cook for about20min
- If it’s not caramelized,place the tray on the grill
- When the pumpkin’scubes got a golden color
- Immediately outof the oven sprinkle the balsamic vinegar
- Serve it hot or cold
- Good side dishwith roasted meat or fish, steak or even as a cold salad.
- Tasty dish enjoyed by children and adults
Sodium: 650mgCalcium: 5mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 90IUSugar: 1gFiber: 1gPotassium: 16mgCalories: 14kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 1gCarbohydrates: 2gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!