Everybody understands the importance of tools for their profession. The more efficient the tool, the more empowered it makes its user. An electric skillet, or electric frying pan, is a fantastic appliance that emphasizes efficiency in cooking without sacrificing quality. From chicken to pancakes, an electric frying pan is a great option for cooking all kinds of food.
There are many electric frying pans available on the market, and picking the best one can be confusing sometimes. In this article, we will share the ten best electric frying pan reviews with pros and cons that will help you pick the right product for you.
- 1 10 Best Electric Frying Pan Reviews
- 1.1 Nesco Black ES-08 Electric Skillet
- 1.2 Black & Decker SK1215BC Electric Skillet
- 1.3 BELLA 14607 Electric Skillet
- 1.4 Presto IND 06858 Slim Line Skillet
- 1.5 Dash DRG214AQ Electric Skillet
- 1.6 Maxi-Matic EG-6203 nonstick Electric Skillet
- 1.7 All-Clad SK492 Electric Skillet
- 1.8 Chefman 3-IN-1 Electric Grill Pot & Skillet
- 1.9 Proctor Silex 38526 Electric Skillet
- 1.10 Presto 06856 Electric Skillet
- 2 Final Thoughts
10 Best Electric Frying Pan Reviews
- 8-Inch electric skillet with deep interior for roasting or frying
- Easy to read, adjustable temperature control
- Nonstick interior for easy cleanup
- Sturdy glass lid with stay cool handle and safety vent
- Wash the skillet with a soft soapy dish cloth. Rinse well and dry. Do not immerse skillet in water or place in dishwasher. Only the lid is dishwasher safe.
Cook your favorite meals in this Nesco built 8-inch electric frying pan. The electric skillet has a deep interior that lets you add large ingredients for easy cooking. The pan has an adjustable temperature control feature with which you can select the appropriate temperature for different food dishes.
The surface of the pan is nonstick, which makes it super easy to clean. The frying pan has a classy design with a sturdy glass lid and side handle that helps in the safe handling of the skillet.
- The build quality is superior
- The price is hard to beat
- The nonstick surface of the skillet makes it easier to clean
- Side handles are strong
- It can be used to cook many types of food
- The size of the skillet is smaller
- The heating efficiency below 325°F is low
- It may not be suitable for cooking a lot of dishes
- Quick-release variable temperature probe releases quickly for serving and cleaning
- Non-stick coated surface
- Easy to use dial control can be turned low for a keep warm setting
- Tempered glass lid allows you to view cooking progress
Are you looking for a large-sized electric skillet for your entire family? If so, then this Black & Decker electric skillet is an ideal pick for you. It’s large, has an impressive appearance, and provides the best cooking efficiency.
It can handle enough food for four to six people at a time. The electric skillet is exceptionally efficient and does not take a considerable amount of time to achieve desired temperatures. This is controlled with a side knob that’s also out of the way so cooks don’t need to worry about accidentally bumping into it.
The Black & Decker works well for keeping food warm at lower temperatures, perhaps while you’re cooking another dish in a different skillet.
- The large size of the pan can handle more ingredients
- The nonstick surface works perfectly well
- It works well at low temperatures
- The transparent glass lets you check your food without losing heat
- Plastic side arms lack the desired strength
- It does not have an anti-skid bottom
- It needs a lot of attention while handling
- ELECTRIC SKILLET: This hardworking skillet features a 1200 watt heating system, cast aluminum base & dishwasher safe tempered glass lid. Convenient cool-touch handles make for easy handling & the fully immersible skillet makes cleanup a breeze.
- DURABLE & EFFICIENT: This skillet's unique ceramic non-stick coating is 8 times more durable & cooks up to 30% faster than standard non-stick coatings. It's reinforced with titanium for outstanding strength & scratch resistance
- KITCHEN ESSENTIAL: This multi-functional unit is a must for every kitchen. It can roast, fry, sauté, steam or be used as a buffet. It's perfect for family meals like omelets, ratatouilles, risottos, paellas & more
- KITCHEN ESSENTIALS: BELLA offers a full range of high-quality products including air fryers, waffle irons, toasters, coffee makers, electric kettles, slow cookers, espresso machines, griddles & juicers.
- MIX IT UP: The kitchen should be fun. With BELLA It can be. We provide you with quick & convenient kitchen solutions to simplify your hectic life, including small kitchen appliances, cookware & housewares.
The Bella electric frying skillet is one of the best products in its range. It’s durable, safe to use, and produces mind-blowing results. The electric skillet has a 1200W heating system that makes heating amazingly efficient. The base of the pan is aluminum made, and the glass lid is built with premium quality glass material. It’s completely dishwasher safe and is even simple to wash with hands. This frying pan has a unique ceramic nonstick coating that quickens the cooking speed by as much as 30% and keeps the skillet durable.
- The skillet is multifunctional
- It has outstanding strength
- The cool-touch handles make the pan easy to handle
- It is scratch resistant
- Large size pan with deep reservoir
- The nonstick coating may start to come off after using it for a couple of months
- Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, makes casseroles and one-dish meals. Luxurious tempered glass cover. Deluxe nonstick surface inside and out
- Handy for every meal. Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and entertaining. Low profile design makes it ideal for buffet-style serving
- Convenient! Big 16/inch pan has high sidewalls for extra cooking and serving capacity, plus it's more efficient than a range burner or over. Heavy cast aluminum pan is virtually warp-proof
- Fully immersible with the heat control removed. Control Master heat control maintains the desired temperature automatically
- Tempered glass cover and stay cool handle allow easy access and visibility
When it comes to high-quality kitchen cookware products, Presto is a name that can not be missed. This Presto Slim Line electric skillet is a great product for your cooking needs. The electric pan is multifunctional and can roast, bake, grill, and fry,] all kinds of foods with great efficiency.
It has a luxurious look, and both the inner and outer surfaces of the pan are nonstick. This makes it extremely easy to clean either by hand or in a dishwasher (not recommended). The pan is 16 inches wide and easily lets you cook a large amount of food.
The best feature of this pan is its automatic heat control technology that manages and maintains the level of heat.
- The automatic temperature control feature is amazing
- This electric skillet is warp-proof
- The handles are heat resistant
- Handles need to be assembled
- LARGE 20 CUP CAPACITY: 14 inches of cooking surface and 2.5 inch depth provides up to 20 cups of cooking capacity (feeding approx 6 people) Perfect for large families or entertaining at parties - anything from burgers, pancakes, pizza, stir fry, fajitas, and more, this skillet has you covered
- RAPID HEAT: Cook (or bake), breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, or a variety of snacks to cater to even the pickiest of eaters Quickly heats up to 450. in less time than it takes you to heat the stovetop or oven
- TEMPERED GLASS LID: Allows you to safely check on meals during cooking, while proper sealing conserves heat and flavor, so you can serve great meals each and every time
- SAFER: The TruGlide PFOA-free, non-stick surface provides an even cook for consistent results and makes clean up a snap The cool touch handle allows for secure handling during and after use - easily transfer meals from kitchen to table safely
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 1400-watt Family Electric Skillet plus Oven includes anti-slip feet, removable cords, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
Make your cooking enjoyable with this Dash electric skillet that has a nonstick surface and can fulfill both your skillet and small oven needs. It’s large dish quickly heats up to 450°F due to its 1440W power.
The electric pan is PFOA-free and follows all safety norms. The handles are made of hard plastic and do not heat up, so handling is effortless. The electric skillet comes with anti-slip feet, a recipe book, removable cords, and has a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- The skillet can manage many ingredients
- Doubles as a small oven
- It is lightweight and easy to use
- The frying pan can be cleaned effortlessly
- It can heat food quickly
- No color choice
- The build quality is average
No products found.
Raise the level of your cooking with this Maxi-Matic electric skillet that is PFOA Free, and has a unique marbleized honeycomb nonstick surface. This design is intended to make it harder for food to stick to the surface and will not peel or crack.
The surface of the pan is scratch resistant, so you can also enjoy worry-free cooking. Plus, the M-shaped heating element installed in the pan heats your food quickly.
A variable control probe lets you change the temperatures between 200°F and 400°F.
- It’s suitable for making food for 6-8 people
- The large plastic handles improve handling
- It is sturdy and durable
- Corrosion resistant
- The temperature range is limited to 400°F
- It is not suitable for washing in a dishwasher
- Features adjustable controls that cook up to 7 quarts of food at the exact temperature it needs
- Surface is covered with a safe, nonstick coating
- Made from bonded metal for even heat distribution
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles
- Cooking insert (not including plugs or cords) is safe to use in an oven or broiler (up to 600°F) and a dishwasher
This All-Clad made electric skillet is built with stainless steel and has an adjustable temperature dial to control the heating. The beautiful look of the frying pan goes with all kinds of kitchen decors and carries a professional grade of efficiency and quality.
It comes with a glass lid that allows users to check on their food without losing heat. Plu, the skillet has a capacity of seven quart, allowing for plenty of ingredients. It has a nonstick coating that makes both cooking and cleaning easier.
- It is dishwasher safe
- The capacity is enormous
- It requires a minimum amount of oil to cook the food
- It’s worth the premium price
- Looks great in a professional kitchen
- The metal handles get hot and make handling tough
- May be too expensive for budget buyers
- GRILLED PERFECTION: Get that great grilled flavor right from your kitchen counter, making it easy to grill no matter the weather or from any location. Adjustable temperature range from 200° to 450° F makes it easy to cook a variety of food to perfection; great for grilling veggies, burgers, fish, chicken and more!
- VERSATILE: Large 10-inch diameter and deep 3-quart pot offer a variety of cooking options; Grill, Slow Cook, Steam, Simmer and Stir Fry. The tempered glass clear view lid makes it easy to keep an eye on your food while it’s cooking so you can get picture perfect results every time
- RAISED GRILL: Raised grill surface allows fat to drip away as food cooks, for healthy and delicious dishes, every time; non-stick surface allows for smoother cooking and easy cleanup.
- EASY CLEAN UP: Temperature control knob is removable; the cooking pan and lid are dishwasher safe making cleaning quick and easy!
- RESOURCES: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide. 1200 Watts/120 Volts – RJ05-R
The Chefman 3-IN-1 skillet is one of the best electric options despite its low price. This electric skillet has an adjustable temperature range of 200°F to 450°F and can double as a slow cooker or grill.
It has a vast 10-inch diameter and a deep 3-quart pot that can hold all kinds of food with ease. The pan has a nonstick grilling surface that only requires a small amount of oil for cooking and promotes healthy cooking.
- The design is super-efficient
- The grill surface provides an additional grilling feature
- It has an affordable price
- It has a good temperature range
- The build quality is average
- The initial heating process can be slow
- Conveniently Prepare Meals: With large 116 sq. in. of nonstick cooking surface, you can sauté, fry, simmer or braise family meals in this electric skillet with lid without dirtying a second pan.
- Adjustable Temperature From 200°- 400° F: The heat on this electric frying pan is adjustable for a wide range of cooking options. Use the low setting to keep food warm until dinner or for entertaining.
- Cook in Comfort With Cool-Touch Handles: The built-in handles on this electric fry pan remain cool to the touch while you're cooking and make it easy to move the skillet without waiting for it to cool.
- View Food As It Cooks Through Glass Lid: The clear glass lid fits snugly on the skillet to hold heat in during cooking. Easily keep an eye on your food as it cooks without lifting it and losing heat.
- Easy To Clean: Once the cord has been removed, the electric skillet and lid can go right in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. The nonstick surface and lid easily wash clean in soapy water.
If you’re searching for a cost-effective electric skillet that can help you well with your cooking needs, the Proctor Silex electric skillet may be for you. This Proctor built electric skillet comes at a very affordable price, has a nonstick surface, and is built to be compact.
An adjustable temperature knob controls the heat level of the pan. It’s easy to clean and even dishwasher safe. Perhaps best of all, its compact design allows for easy storage, but may limit its use.
- This pan is very affordable
- It is lightweight and easy to clean
- The cooking efficiency of this pan is still good
- The glass lid has a little hole to disperse steam
- Not intended for making large dishes for many people
- Slow to heat up
- Roast fry grill stew bake make casseroles and more
- Ceramic nonstick surface inside and out for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Jumbo 16-inch pan with high sidewalls provides extra cooking and serving capacity
- More efficient to use than a range burner or oven
- Heavy cast aluminum pan is virtually warp-proof
Cooking in this Presto electric skillet is efficient with its good build quality and amazing features. It is a big 16-inch pan that has an enormous capacity to cook food for six to eight people.
The pan has a nonstick ceramic surface that does not let food easily stick to its surface. The exterior of the pan is aluminum based and warp-free, making this option a great product at an affordable price. As a bonus, the modern look of the pan will go well with trendy kitchens.
- The nonstick surface works exceptionally well
- It has a good capacity
- The appearance and the design of the skillet are modern and trendy
- The temperature gauge is highly accurate
- The initial heating process may be slow
- The edges of the pan may be sharp
An electric pan can be a great addition to your kitchen as it can cook food more quickly and with better efficiency. Now that you have gone through the best electric frying pan reviews and understand the various pros and cons of some of the best available products, we hope you have an easier time making your selection.
You can also check this electric skillet buyer’s guide if you need further help. Be wise and pick the one that suits your needs. All the best!